The last one for this year - Mumbai Portrait Photographer

Sunday, December 27, 2009 | |

Shy
Hello finally we are towards the end of 2009. This year has been pretty good in many aspects for me even though financially this was not the best year for anyone of us (Arrgghh! damn recession!). Lots of work found me and I have grown leaps and bounds as a photographer. As spoken in my last post, capturing people is my calling and one of the reasons I like people is to catch the real person in between the well rehearsed poses the people give me. Here above is one of them. As I was directing her to pose in a certain way all of a sudden she broke in to laughter and was trying to control herself.

I guess this is my last post for this year so I wish all of you a Happy and Prosperous 2010.

0 comments: