Gadget crazy – Candid Wedding Photographer in Mumbai

Sunday, September 1, 2013 | |

In an age where we live our lives through social media, gadgets have become a integral elements of our lives. As a wedding photographer I like to know how tech savvy and gadget crazy these guys are since I am a gadget junkie myself. This is also a topic of discussion which I use to break the ice with the guys for whom the entire
posinggetting comfortable in front of a camera is a nerve wrecking experience. After a few minutes of gadget talk the guys tend to ease up a bit (I make them feel that I am part of their dude club I guess) and viola the whole wedding photography experience is a cake walk for them.Lets not forget the girls cause they are as gadget junkie as the guys these days. I have my share of (awesome) clients who are gadget crazy. Take a look.

IMG_2036-2

IMG_1961

_MG_7983

IMG_7889

IMG_7897

5 comments:

Wedding Ink said...

Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Photo Printing Services Lucknow
Hire Photographer in lucknow
photographer in Lucknow

Wedding Ink said...

I really appreciate the effort you have given to this post. I am looking forward for your next post. I found this informative and interesting blog. I just hope you could make another post related to this. This is definitely worth reading.

Hire Photographer in lucknow
photographer in Lucknow

Hire Photographer in Allahabad
Best photographer in Allahabad

Hire Photographer in Allahabad
Best photographer in Allahabad

RobertNelson said...

Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Photographer in Mumbai

Vijay Studio said...



We are the one of leading wedding and film making company in the state of UttarPradesh, based in heart of Lucknow, Hazratganj at new janpathcomplex, ashok marg, established 22 years ago.
Photographer in Lucknow
Professional Photographer in Lucknow
Candid Photographer in Lucknow

hjkjk said...

Very Informative Blog. Really an interesting and amazing post. Thanks for sharing this wonderful informative article here.  best wedding videographers dc