Roshni Weds Suraj - Mumbai Wedding Photographer

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 | |

Roshni and Suraj were a photographers delight couple. They knew the importance of good photos of their wedding day hence was up for all sorts of stunts (which we made them do) even though Roshni had stomach flu and was throwing up every 20 minutes. I love this couple for the patience they had with us. I really appreciatecouples who give us photographers ample time and creative freedom to capture their wedding day. If you are a couple who is about to get married, let me give you a piece of advice ; the money you spent in making your wedding day a memorable one is absolutely wasted if you cant have good photographs to remember this lovely day 25yrs after your marriage. Send me an e-mail to block my dates at deepanetto@deepanetto.com See more of their wedding pictures here

0 comments: