Meet the Dhillons - Mumbai Family Portrait Photographer

Thursday, June 17, 2010 | |

What are the odds that I get an inquiry for a family portrait sessions and I almost decline it for unavailable dates and then actually going ahead and booking it to a earlier date. What are the odds of having quiet a number of common friends from different walks of life and both of us knowing them some how or the other. But nothing beats the odd that we (the hubby) used to be colleagues in my ex organization. Meet the Dhillions :) (Yah I like their last names) the most happy go lucky baby and the most tech savvy family. Although a small session I definitely had fun shooting this family. BTW these guys should go black and white all the way. They look so fabulous in b/w.






This is the first time I created a story board. Personally I feel this is a very classy way of getting photo prints to frame it and keep it at ur desk.



Do visit my site www.deepanetto.com

0 comments: